New York Drug Crimes Lawyer
Decades of Experience to Fight for Your Future
At Martin A. Kron & Associates, P.C., our attorneys can help you navigate even the most complex drug case. We have strong litigators, decades of experience, and a former judge on our team. We accommodate our clients’ schedules and offer trusted counsel when they need it most. If you or a loved one were charged with a crime, get help from our New York drug crimes lawyer by calling our firm today.
Factors that Influence Case Outcomes
Schedules of offenses and sentencing guidelines available online are good for helping inform you of the potential consequences of a particular criminal charge, but they cannot be used to accurately predict the outcome of any individual case. Every drug case is different.
Both conviction and sentencing for drug crimes depend on a countless number of factors, including:
- Where you were arrested: First-time offenders arrested in New Jersey are automatically admitted into a diversionary program while first-time offenders arrested in New York have no such option.
- Your criminal record: Was this your first arrest? Do you have prior convictions on your record? Were the convictions for other drug offenses, violent offenses, or minor offenses?
- How police obtained evidence: Did police search your person, car, or home? Did they have a search warrant? Did they question you without informing you of your rights?
- The nature of the evidence: Was the substance involved marijuana, cocaine, or prescription drugs? How much of one type or how many drugs were involved? Is video or audio surveillance available?
- Your personal circumstances: How old are you? Do you have a good support system? Does your family depend on your income? Are you active in the community? Is your child a good student?
All Drug Cases Are Serious. Contact Our Lawyers for a Consultation.
Although every situation is different, every situation is serious. The criminal and collateral consequences can impact many aspects of your life now and in the future. Don't take any chances. Call Martin A. Kron & Associates, P.C. now to schedule a free consultation and begin planning for your future.Call (212) 235-1525 now to get in touch with our team.
Over 30 Years of Experience
Former New York State Traffic Court Judge
Trained by New York State Department of Motor Vehicles
Honest Guidance. No Unreasonable Promises.
Creative Solutions to Complex Issues
Quickly Returns Phone Calls and Email Inquiries
One week later my ticket was dismissed.- Scott
He went above and beyond.- Nick
He did the IMPOSSIBLE!- Phil
Exceeds excellence!!- Viana
Moving violation dismissed.- Irving