License Revocation Lawyer in New York
Avoid Losing Your License for Multiple Tickets within 25 Years
At Martin A. Kron & Associates, P.C., we understand how important it is to take every traffic violation seriously. In our three decades of practice, we have seen numerous clients suffer consequences for violations that occurred years in the past. In New York, you could have your license suspended indefinitely due to three or more serious violations within the prior 25 years. Let our New York traffic ticket lawyer help you keep your driving privileges.
What Can Cause Me to Lose My License?
If you have three or more serious traffic violations on your record and are convicted of even a one- to five-point traffic offense, you will be required to attend a safety hearing and could lose your license indefinitely.
Serious offenses include:
- Any alcohol-related offense such as drunk driving
- Refusing to submit to a breath test
- Aggravated unlicensed operation (driving while suspended)
- Any alcohol-related offense committed in another state while driving with a New York license
- Traffic violations that qualify as crimes under New York penal laws
- Traffic offenses resulting in serious or fatal injury to another person
Other Causes for Indefinite License Revocation
You could also lose your driving privileges indefinitely due to certain single offenses or incidents.
- Writing a bad check for fees
- Failing to pay a Driver Responsibility Assessment
- Failing to pay a personal injury judgment
- Failing to file an accident report
- Failing to pay court-ordered child support
Contest Indefinite Revocation within 60 Days
You can file for a safety hearing to contest the revocation, but you must do so within 60 days. In some cases, you may be able to vacate a prior conviction and avoid indefinite suspension. Neither process is easy, which is why you should never attempt to handle it on your own or leave the responsibility to an inexperienced attorney.
Call our experienced attorneys at (212) 235-1525 to learn more during an initial consultation.
Over 30 Years of Experience
Former New York State Traffic Court Judge
Trained by New York State Department of Motor Vehicles
Honest Guidance. No Unreasonable Promises.
Creative Solutions to Complex Issues
Quickly Returns Phone Calls and Email Inquiries
One week later my ticket was dismissed.- Scott
He went above and beyond.- Nick
He did the IMPOSSIBLE!- Phil
Exceeds excellence!!- Viana
Moving violation dismissed.- Irving