New York Criminal Traffic Violations Lawyer
Defending Clients in New York Since 1986
Some traffic violation convictions can lead to a permanent criminal record. While many tickets can be resolved in traffic court, criminal charges must be handled in a criminal court. At Martin A. Kron & Associates, P.C., we have been defending commercial and private drivers in criminal courts for decades. Our New York criminal traffic violations attorney is dedicated to seeking favorable results through a strategic defense.
What Are Criminal Traffic Violations?
Criminal traffic violations can result in jail time, hefty fines, license suspensions, and misdemeanors or felonies on your criminal record.
Examples of these violations include:
- Reckless driving/driving at very high speeds
- Driving while intoxicated from alcohol and/or drugs
- Operating your vehicle with a suspended registration
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license/aggravated unlicensed operation
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Committing a traffic violation that causes bodily injury
- Eluding law enforcement officers
- Equipment violations for commercial vehicle drivers
- Violations of other special laws for commercial drivers, such as displaying a tax stamp
A criminal conviction may also increase your auto insurance premiums, make employment opportunities difficult, or negatively impact your immigration status if you are a non-citizen.
We Can Fight for You
When facing the possibility of a criminal conviction, you need the counsel of a knowledgeable and proven attorney. At Martin A. Kron & Associates, P.C., we have demonstrated competence and effectiveness for more than three decades. Take advantage of our legal experience by contacting us as soon as possible.
Call (212) 235-1525 now to get started.
Over 30 Years of Experience
Former New York State Traffic Court Judge
Trained by New York State Department of Motor Vehicles
Honest Guidance. No Unreasonable Promises.
Creative Solutions to Complex Issues
Quickly Returns Phone Calls and Email Inquiries
One week later my ticket was dismissed.- Scott
He went above and beyond.- Nick
He did the IMPOSSIBLE!- Phil
Exceeds excellence!!- Viana
Moving violation dismissed.- Irving